How to remove Mysearchdial Virus
Mysearchdial virus is a browser hijacker that alters Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browser settings. The application was designed to promote certain websites and generate traffic to them. It gets into computers without users’ knowledge. Once inside, it changes the homepage to start.mysearchdial.com and replaces your default search engine with its own. Although it promises to give you an easy access to the most popular websites and web services as well as provide the best search results, the application is considered to be very irritating due to redirection and ads displayed. Because of the way it uses to infiltrate into computers, Mysearchdial is listed as an unwanted program.
If you want to avoid getting this application to your PC, you should be extra careful when downloading anything from the Internet. Follow the steps of installation and check if it offers you to get some additional applications. Most of the time additional applications are downloaded to your computer automatically, unless you deselect such option by yourself.
Beware that Mysearchdial virus will modify your search results by including numerous sponsored websites. It will cause constant redirections to unwanted web pages. In addition, the program can record information about your browsing habits and use it later for marketing purposes. It is advised to remove Mysearchdial virus from your computer if you have noticed its activity on your browser. The program can be detected by anti-malware programs like Spyhunter and some others. If you want to uninstall the plugin and related software yourself, you can remove Mysearchdial virus manually too. We recommend using these removal instructions:
Mysearchdial virus removal from Internet explorer:
- Open IE and go to ‘Tools‘ → ”Manage Add-ons’;
- Choose ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall everything related to Mysearchdial from the list;
- Click arrow on the right of search box;
- Do following: On IE8-9 choose Manage Search providers, On ie7 click change search defaults;
- Remove the unnecessary search engines from the list.
Mysearchdial virus removal from Firefox :
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’;
- Choose ‘Extensions’ → Mysearchdial and click ‘Uninstall’;
- Enter “about:config” in url bar. This will open settings page;
- Type “Keyword.url” in the search box. Right click it & reset it;
- Type “browser.search.defaultengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it;
- Type “browser.search.selectedengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it;
- Search for ‘browser.newtab.url’. Right-click and reset. This will make sure that the search page won’t launch on each new tab.
Mysearchdial virus removal from Google Chrome:
- Click 3 horizontal lines icon on browser toolbar;
- Select Settings;
- Select Basics ->Manage Search engines;
- Remove unnecessary search engines from list;
- Go back to settings. On Startup choose open blank page ( you can remove undesired pages from the set pages link too).
If the instructions fail, you will have to remove the hijacker with the help of anti-malware programs.
Automatic Mysearchdial Virus removal tools
Manual Mysearchdial Virus removal
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove Mysearchdial Virus, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Spyhunter or other tools found on 2-viruses.com.
It is impossible to list all file names and locations of modern parasites. You can identify remaining parasites, other Mysearchdial Virus infected files and get help in Mysearchdial Virus removal by using Spyhunter scanner.