Internet Security 2012 - How to remove?
Internet Security 2012 is a fake antivirus that is software, displaying lots of false warnings without actually checking your system for parasites. This rogue is related to Privacy Protection and Security Protection. This is another infection that uses generic names to prevent users from getting information about parasite and thus believing that they are purchasing something legitimate. This is simply not true, as no program that is distributed through malware and infected websites can be legitimate. Internet Security 2012 got on your PC exactly like this.
Once you get infected with Internet Security 2012, you will start seeing various system alerts and popups. These alerts might look like this :
Explorer.exe can not start
File Explorer.exe is infected by
Please activate Internet Security 2012 to protect your Computer.
Internet Security 2012 will also launch its scan, which will detect various dangerously sounding infections in legitimate or non-existing files. This family of rogues is known for trying to scare people by using names, related to “child porn” for fake infection description. So if you see scan results with descriptions like “Infected: W32/Child-Porn.PROXY/Server” and some other generic infections, don’t search for these files on hard disk to delete them or pay for a full version of Internet Security 2012. You should remove Internet Security 2012 scareware itself.
To prevent removal, Internet Security 2012 will try to block legitimate anti-malware program downloads by stopping their execution. To prevent this, you should follow these steps:
- Kill Malware process. To do so use any of the methods below:
- You should go to Start->Run, then Enter taskkill.exe /F /IM isecurity.exe. “isecurity.exe” is the name of malware process, it might also be other names, such as “defender.exe” or “privacy.exe” or
- Fake -register Internet Security 2012 by using this registration key: Y76REW-T65FD5-U7VBF5A, Y86REW-T75FD5-U9VBF4A or Y86REW-T75FD5-9VB4A or
- Reboot into safe mode with networking.
- Scan your PC with reputable anti-malware program like Spyhunter, Hitman Pro or other to fully identify files of Internet Security 2012 and delete them. Full version of Spyhunter, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware or decent antivirus like Kaspersky, Eset would haveprotected from this malware infection probably.
- This malware might come with rootkit, so running GMER, TDSS killer or other anti-rootkit tool is advisable.
- If Internet Security 2012 infects your c:\windows\system32\userinit.exe file, you will have to replace it with the one from backup location ( c:\windows\ServicePackFiles\i386\userinit.exe ).
Note: Internet Security 2012 is not related to any legitimate antivirus program. Also, it is not related to fake rogues Internet Security 2011 or Win 7,XP,Vista Internet Security 2012. These rogues belong to other malware families.
Internet Security 2012 removal video:
Automatic Internet Security 2012 removal toolsWe might be affiliated with some of these programs. Full information is available in disclosure
Manual Internet Security 2012 removal
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove Internet Security 2012, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Spyhunter or other tools found on 2-viruses.com.
It is impossible to list all file names and locations of modern parasites. You can identify remaining parasites, other Internet Security 2012 infected files and get help in Internet Security 2012 removal by using Spyhunter scanner.