How to remove Bubble Dock
Bubble Dock is an adware that can be added to any of Internet browsers. It is available in French, Swiss, Italian and Spanish. The application offers access to news, games, Facebook, email, web TV, Youtube videos, shortcuts, apps, RSS, podcasts and many more by clicking on your desktop. As the toolbar is free of charge, the company that owes it, Nosibay, earns money from advertisements displayed. These might be popup ads, in text promotions, various coupons and deals.
One can install Bubble Dock from company’s official webpage but usually it is added to Internet browsers without a computer user’s intention to use it. One of the most popular methods is bundling it with other software that is also free of charge. After downloading and installing such a program you might add many more unwanted applications, like Bubble Dock adware or even toolbars that cause your home page and default search engine to be hijacked.
If you get annoyed by the advertisements having Bubble Dock name on them, follow the instructions below that will help to remove the threat:
- Scan your computer using antimalware program that removes adware and browser hijackers. We recommend using Spyhunter.
- Go to Control Panel -> Add and Remove Programs -> Check is there are any unfamiliar applications having Bubble Dock in their title. If you see any, remove them. It is also recommended to remove any other applications installed on the same day.
- Remove the toolbar from all of Internet browsers:
- For Internet Explorer: Go to “Tools” (or gear icon in Internet Explorer 9), -> “Manage Add-ons”. Search for Bubble Dock. If you find any entries, disable them.
- For Google Chrome: Click on the wrench or bars icon on the top right of the screen; go to “Tools”-> “Extensions”. If you see any extensions related to Bubble Dock, click on a trash can icon next to them.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Go to “Tools” -> “Add-ons” ->; “Extensions”. If you see any extensions related to Bubble Dock, disable them.
- Check if your home page and default search engine are changed to the one you always used. If you see any unfamiliar addresses, replace it with your own, e.g. google.com.
Automatic Bubble Dock removal tools
Manual Bubble Dock removal
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove Bubble Dock, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Spyhunter or other tools found on 2-viruses.com.
It is impossible to list all file names and locations of modern parasites. You can identify remaining parasites, other Bubble Dock infected files and get help in Bubble Dock removal by using Spyhunter scanner.