Antivir Solution Pro is the latest rogue antivirus program, a clone of infamous AV Security Suite and Antispyware Soft that have recently become the most wildly spread rogue infections. Antivir Solution Pro is advertised on malicious Internet sites and installed to computer systems via Trojan infections.
As soon as it lays in the system, Antivir Solution Pro, sometimes called Antivir Pro, bombards your desktop with fake pop up messages and warns your computer is badly infected. Some of the messages looks like this:
Antivirus software alert
Your computer is being attacked by an internet virus. It could be a password-stealing attack, a trogan – dropper or similar.
Windows Security Alert.
Windows reports that computer is infected. Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. Click here for the scan your computer. Your system might be at risk now.
These notifications lead to malicious websites where you are offered to purchase Antivir Solution Basic, Antivir Solution Pro or Antivir Solution Platinum in order to fix your system problems and ensure protection in future. All these versions are presented differently but are foolishly promissed to fix all the issues that you have.
Besides, Antivir Solution Pro configures computer to use proxy server and once you use Internet Explorer, it displays another fake warning which looks like this:
Internet Explorer warning – visiting this site may harm your computer!
Most likely causes:
- The website contains exploits that can launch a malicious code on your computer
- Suspicious network activity
- There might be an active spyware running on your computer
Moreover it blocks most of your legitimate programs and generates another security alert:
Application cannot be executed. The file notepad.exe is infected. Do you want to active your antivirus software now?
Antivir Solution Pro also makes some changes in Windows Registry so that it could run its scanner. Unfortunately, this scanner only imitates performing system scan so its results must be ignored. If you choose to fix threats detected by Antivir Solution Pro you will be again told to purchase its full version claiming that only this version is able to remove infections. The program will redirect straight to the website to make a payment for this dangerous application.
Please remove Antivir Solution as soon as possible by downloading a reputable antispyware program or manually. You can consult removal instructions of Antivir Solution Pro provided below this article.
Special notes on how to get rid of Antivir Solution Pro
1. Restart your computer and before it launches Windows, start tapping “F8” key. Highlight “Safe Mode with Networking” with arrow keys and press ENTER.
2. Press CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager. Check for the processes with names of random letters and stop them.
3.Open Internet Explorer, choose Tools menu and select Internet Options.
4. Click on the Connections tab and then on the LAN Settings button. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download spyhunterPCTools Spyware Doctor free scanner[/spdoc] and run a full system scan. Delete files identified as infected.
Automatic Malware removal tools