DeadEye is a cyber threat foolishly presented to be designed for increasing computer’s performance. Dead Eye is mostly found with jre.exe executable file which is normally used for running Java Runtime Environment. However, in this situation jre.exe may attempt to download malware from its server which in the future will try only to rip you off
Remove DeadEye once you spot it on your computer. If left, it will annoy you to death with its fake notifications telling invented problems with viruses. Reboot your computer into Safe Mode with Networking, get a good anti-spyware then and after updating it run a full system scan. More detailed guide is above:
1. Restart your computer in SafeMode with Networking:
– After reboot of your computer, press F8 before Windows start
– Select Safe Mode with Networking on the table you see
2. Delete malicious processes:
– press CTRL+ALT+Delete to access Task Manager. See the process running and click End Process if you see infected ones.
– Also try clicking Start>Search> and then search for the files.
3. Download Spyware Doctor and run a full system scan with it
– Don’t forget to update anti-spyware before scanning!
Automatic Malware removal tools