Speed Analysis - How to remove?
Speed Analysis is an adware program that was designed by iBario LTD. The program has two more versions named Speed Analysis Plus and Speed Analysis 2. the program can affect Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome browsers. It changes your browser settings so it could be started automatically whenever you run the affected browser.
Speed Analysis can be downloaded from its official website, but it is also distributed bundled with other downloads. The program claims to help analyze the connection speed of your computer. However, it also has some hidden goal which is to advertise PC Performer. And although Speed Analysis is not a virus, it has suspicious behavior and for this reason it is recommended to remove this adware.
The program is known to collect and store various information about your browsing habits. It can also require you submitting such information like your name, email and even some sensitive information. You should remove Speed Analysis as soon as you detect it on your system. First of all you should remove it from Control Panel. Open Add and Remove programs list and uninstall it from there. You should also check browser extensions for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome and remove it from there. If you do not see Speed Analysis listed, you should use antimalware tools like Spyhunter and scan your computer with it. If you had redirecting issues, you might need to reset your home page and search engine to the one you used before:
On Internet explorer:
- Click arrow on the right of search box;
- Do the following: on IE8-9 choose Manage Search providers, on ie7 click change search defaults;
- Remove Speed Analysis from the list.
On Firefox :
- Enter “about:config” in url bar. This will open settings page;
- Type “Keyword.url” in the search box. Right click it & reset it;
- Type “browser.search.defaultengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it;
- Type “browser.search.selectedengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it;
- Search for ‘browser.newtab.url’. Right-click and reset. This will make sure that the search page won’t launch on each new tab.
On Google Chrome:
- Click 3 horizontal lines icon on browser toolbar;
- Select Settings;
- Select Basics ->Manage Search engines;
- Remove unnecessary search engines from list;
- Go back to settings. On Startup choose open blank page ( you can remove undesired pages from the set pages link too).
Please note, it is very important to scan your computer with a reliable antimalware program after Speed Analysis is removed as it might be your system got infected with viruses while having it.
Automatic Speed Analysis removal tools
Manual Speed Analysis removal
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove Speed Analysis, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Spyhunter or other tools found on 2-viruses.com.
It is impossible to list all file names and locations of modern parasites. You can identify remaining parasites, other Speed Analysis infected files and get help in Speed Analysis removal by using Spyhunter scanner.