Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité virus is one more infection from infamous family of Ukash viruses. You may already recognize several other infections of this type. Previously we have already mentioned scams like West Yorkshire Police virus, FBI virus and other similar infections. Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité virus attacks exclusively French audience. The application completely locks your computer and displays only one message. The message is written in French and looks like that:
Activite illicite demelee!
On a releve l’infection a la loi: de votre IP addresse qui correspond a [IP address] on a realise la requete sur le site qui contient la pornographie, la pornographie d’enfants, la sodomie et des actes de violence envers les enfants. Engalement on a recupere un video avec les elements de violence et la pornographie d’enfants.
Pour lever le blocage de l’ordinateur vous devez payer le recouvrement de 100 euros.
Basically, it states that your IP address is detected among the ones visiting phonographic websites. For this reason, your computer has been blocked and in order to get it unblocked you have to pay a fine of 100 euros. Despite the fact that it uses a name of an official organization, this warning is completely fake and it uses this name illegally.
Do not fall for this malignant scam. Nobody is completely prevented against this type of infections as Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité virus enters computer systems completely secretly. Usually it comes bundled with various downloads, email attachments, etc. you must remove Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité virus as soon as you get infected. Perform these steps for the best removal:
1. Restart your computer and press F8 while it is restarting;
2. Choose safe mode with networking;
3. Launch MSConfig;
4. Disable startup items rundll32 turning on any application from Application Data;
5. Restart your system once again.
6. Scan with https://www.2-viruses.com/downloads/spyhunter-i.exe to identify file and delete it.
Some versions of these viruses disables all safe modes, but give a short gap that you can use to run anti-malware programs. Then do following
1. Reboot normally.
3. Enter : http://2-viruses.com/downloads/spyhunter-i.exe . If malware is loaded, just press alt+tab once and keep entering the string blindly then press Enter.
4. Press Alt+tab and then R (letter) couple of times. The process of Office Central de Lutte contre la Criminalité virus should be killed.
Automatic Malware removal tools