Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime virus is a program that aims to get money from random computer users by attacking and blocking their PC systems. As you may guess from the name it targets devices of Dutch people. The program gets inside random systems using Trojans. It is usually attached to spam emails.
Once infected with Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime virus, your computer will be completely blocked. You will only see one message warning that your IP address is now in the black list as you have been visiting pornographic content websites. The message also accuses you of distributing porno pictures and videos and tells you to pay a fine of 100 euros in order to get your computer unblocked. If you do that Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime promises to unlock your system in 48 hours.
The message seems to be legit as the design of the page mimics Dutch police. Since people are afraid to deal with police, this trick works pretty well and many of them fall for this scam. However, you should never trust Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime message. It’s a virus that will only try to rip you off.
It is highly recommended to remove Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime virus from your computer once you detect it. Run a full system scan with a reputable antisyware program, for example,spyhunter as soon as you detect it on your machine. Follow these steps explaining how to get rid of Eenheid Voor de Bestrijding Cybercrime virus:
- Reboot into safe mode with command prompt. Usually Votre Ordinateur Est Bloque virus should not be launched there.
- Run regedit. Search for Winlogon.
- There will be a key labeled Shell under Winlogon. It should reference Explorer.exe or be blank. If there is something else referring an executable in one of user’s folders, replace it with explorer.exe.
- Save changes, reboot to safe mode with networking.
- Run msconfig and disable all unnecessary startup entries. You should be able to reboot normally.
- Install and run https://www.2-viruses.com/downloads/spyhunter-i.exe. Scan with it the PC and delete the Usually Votre Ordinateur Est Bloque executables it finds.
Automatic Malware removal tools