Antiviral Factory 2013 is a rogue antivirus program that strongly reminds of Live Security Platinum that has been released last summer and still stays very active. Just like the latter one, the program is distributed to computers via Trojan viruses without asking for a users’ permission. Once inside, it creates an illusion that your system is infected and tries to convince you to get a full version of Antiviral Factory 2013 claiming that it can solve your security issues.
As soon as the program is installed to the computer, it modifies system settings so it could be run with every system reboot. Once you restart your computer, it automatically runs system scan and reports about numerous infections detected. In fact Antiviral Factory 2013 is not able to detect anything, so it falsifies the scanning process and displays completely fake scan results. By the end of it, the program offers purchasing its full version, to complete the scan and remove infections. Unfortunately, it only wants to get your money but it has nothing to do with computer’s protection, so paying for it is not a solution.
In addition, Antiviral Factory 2013 displays plenty of pop ups and security notifications warning that your computer is attacked by spyware and redirecting you to the websites where you can activate a full version of Antiviral Factory 2013. Every executable you launch will be killed to prevent malware removal. It also reports about system errors and warns that your sensitive information is at risk. Here is one of the messages that can appear on your computer, once you got infected:
Application cannot be executed. The file procexp.exe is infected.
Please activate your antivirus software.
Do not trust Antiviral Factory 2013 under any circumstances. If you pay for it, you will make a huge mistake as your money will go straight to the bank accounts of cyber criminals. Use a reliable antispyware program, for example, Spyhunter ( https://www.2-viruses.com/downloads/spyhunter2.exe ), and remove Antiviral Factory 2013 as soon as you detect it on your computer. If you cannot run your antispyware program, follow the instructions below.
Special Removal Instruction of Antiviral Factory 2013
- Press start (or round button to the left)
- Start->Run enter https://www.2-viruses.com/downloads/spyhunter2.exe to download Spyhunter installer. This program works as a fully automated process killer quite well.
- Scan with it. The program will remove Antiviral Factory 2013 files automatically. At this point, you can use other programs ( Hitman Pro, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware) as well.
- If this fails, reboot, press F8. Choose safe mode. Right-click on Antiviral Factory executable and look under properties. Open its folder location and delete its files. Reboot and scan with Spyhunter
- In some cases you can fake-register this rogue with a code AA39754E-715219CE and any email address.
Antiviral Factory 2013 removal video guide
Automatic Malware removal tools