Typically, one gets infected by Advanced PC Shield 2012 by visiting infected websites or downloading and installing faked software like faked Adobe Flash updates. Another strategy to distribute such malware are scam online scanner websites that fake system scan results and display various infections that are promised to be fixed after downloading trial version of a rogue antiviruses.Advanced PC Shield 2012 is a new rogue antivirus from the makers of rogue antiviruses like Security Tool and others. This kind of program imitates work of legitimate antivirus, but offers no real virus removal. The main objective of releasing such programs is to get user’s money by making him purchase ‘licensed’ version of Advanced PC Shield 2012. Remember, when downloading software you should trust only official websites and avoid visiting suspiciously looking ones. Besides, the only good way to prevent attck of this malware is to install licensed versions of anti-virus and anti-spyware (spyhunter recommended).
Advanced PC Shield 2012 will not install alone on your computer. Thus you will see various signs of malware infection. It will come with search redirection software or it will disable browsing completely. Advanced PC Shield 2012 will disable some system functions of your browser, like task manage,r and will stop legitimate antiviruses from launching. After that this rogue AV will try to convince you that infections plague your PC and that you are attacked by hackers by displaying various popups and alerts. You should not trust these alerts and get rid of AdvancedPCShield2012 rogue as soon as seeing first symptoms.
Advanced PC Shield 2012 will try to terminate all programs. To explain this, it will claim that these programs are infected by various viruses :
Application has been attacked with the virus!
Advanced PC Shield 2012 detect “[appname]” corrupted by “Backdoor.Destroy”
Click here for immediately security scan.
Alerts of Advanced PC Shield will also look like this :
Severe system damage!
Spyware and viruses detected in the background. Sensitive system components under attack! Data loss, identity theft and system corruption are possible.
Act now, click here for a free security scan.
System security was fount to be compromised. Your computer is now infected. Attention, irreversible changes may occur. Private data may be stolen.
Click here now for an instant anti-virus scan.
Tracking software found!
Your PC activity is being monitor. Possible spyware infection. Your data security may be compromised. Sensitive data can be stolen.
Prevent damage now by completing a security scan.
If you launch a scan with this malware, it will fake malware and virus detection. Advanced PC Shield 2012 detects infections in those files that do not even exist or are dropped by malware itself and are harmless. Differently from older malware, it includes names of parasites having high publicity nowdays, including Android (Android.Genimi) malware that can do no harm to your PC . The good news is none of Advanced PC Shield 2012 detected files are real and dangerous. The bad news is that you should remove Advanced PC Shield 2012 to continue using your PC.
Special Advanced PC Shield 2012 removal instructions
1. Using your smartphone or other PC to download process explorer (backup location https://www.2-viruses.com/wp-content/uploads/PE/eXplorer.exe ) and TDSS Killer.
2. Reboot machine infected with Advanced PC Shield 2012, start process explorer as soon after PC boot as possible. This should reduce chances for the malware to kill it.
3. Kill all processes from paths including Application Data and TEMP.
4. Run TDSS Killer to kill Rootkit (either TDSS or Zeroaccess) that comes with Advanced PC Shield
5. Disable proxy server and clean up hosts files that might be affected by Advanced PC Shield 2012 trojans
5. Scan PC With spyhunter and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to remove remaining trojans and clickjacker. You can delete files manually.
6. Upgrade your antivirus software and anti-malware programs. I recommend having full versions of Spyhunter, Kaspersky, ESET and Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to prevent malware like Advanced PC Shield 2012 rather than spend time fixing it.
UPDATE: For manual Advanced PC Shield 2012 registration, use this code (thanks to S!Ri): 8945315-6548431. Virus will be disabled, so run updated spyhunter additionally and get rid of all trojans that spread this infection.
Automatic Malware removal tools