Actual Click Shopping virus is an adware program that causes tons of coupons to pop up on your computer while browsing the Internet. Usually they appear while you are visiting some shopping websites, like eBay or Amazon. That makes sense as the messages by Actual Click Shopping virus offer various discounts and deals for shopping.
At first you may be attracted by these messages thinking they are actually very useful but soon you will see how disturbing they are, and in fact the program is posing risk to your system. Although it is not considered to be a virus, the program can infiltrate plenty of malicious programs, like browser hijackers, rootkits, etc. What is more, Actual Click Shopping virus tracks your browsing activity and can If you click on the messages by this adware, you will be lead to various websites which can be malicious. As you know, you can easily get your system infected with malware and other infections that may exist on those websites.
Actually Click Shopping virus and similar adware are installed to random systems bundled together with other programs, like free players, PDF creators and so on. So if you want to avoid them getting to your computer, you should always be very careful about installation of free programs. Always go for Custom installation and deselect option to install any additional unknown applications.
It is highly recommended to remove Actual Click Shopping virus from your system as soon as you detect its ads on your system. Follow the instructions below to learn how to do it:
- Scan your computer using antimalware program that removes adware and browser hijackers. We recommend using Spyhunter.
- Go to Control Panel -> Add and Remove Programs -> Check if there are any unfamiliar applications related to Actual Click Shopping virus. If you see any, remove them. It is also recommended to remove any other applications installed on the same day.
- Remove the toolbar from all of Internet browsers:
- For Internet Explorer: Go to “Tools” (or gear icon in Internet Explorer 9), -> “Manage Add-ons”. Look for Actual Click Shopping virus and disable it.
- For Google Chrome: Click on the wrench or bars icon on the top right of the screen; go to “Tools”-> “Extensions”. If you see any extensions related to Actual Click Shopping virus, click on a trash can icon next to them.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Go to “Tools” -> “Add-ons” -> “Extensions”. If you see any extensions related to Actual Click Shopping , disable them.
- Check if your home page and default search engine are changed to the one you always used. If you see any unfamiliar address, replace it with your own, e.g. google.com.
Automatic Malware removal tools