Reimage Repair and Reimage for Mac is completely legitimate software that can provide an all-around protection to your computer – the main task of this software is to make your computer run smooth and solve any problems that get in the way. It can protect your system from malware, it can remove junk files and restore files that have been broken.
We definitely recommend using this application, as we do believe it is one of the best tools in the market. You can try it out for free with a special limited trial and if you do like it – it will only cost you $37,95 a year. Here is a guide on how to install and protect your system with Reimage.
However, if you have been using this program and you decided that it isn’t the right fit for you, but uninstalling Reimage seems to be too complicated, we have your back. In this tutorial, you will learn how to effectively eliminate Reimage both from Windows and Mac systems.
Removing Reimage Repair From Windows
The first thing you need to do – stop the Reimage process because sometimes it might be the reason why users struggle to remove this program. As you might know, Reimage features ’real-time, so this process is always active on your Windows system. To stop it, please perform the following:
- Hold down Ctrl+Alt+Delete keys on your keyboard;
- Select “Task Manager” option;
- On the task manager, select and end processes that have “Reimage” name in the title one by one. You can do that by clicking the right mouse button on the task and selection option “end task”.
Now you can completely eliminate Reimage from the computer. To do that, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Search Windows” icon in the left corner of the start bar and fill in “Control Panel”
- On the following window select “Programs & Features”
- Then, locate Reimage on the list, select it by clicking with the mouse and select option “remove”
- On the following window select “Remove” option
- After that, you will be asked to fill in a form why you want to remove Reimage. Your opinion is important – it will help to understand user needs better and make Reimage more useful. You can share your experience or simply skip this step, it’s completely up to you
- Now Reimage is being uninstalled, it shouldn’t take more than a couple of minutes
- That’s it, Reimage is completely removed from your computer and you should see this confirmation window
How To Remove Reimage for Mac from Mac
Removing Reimage for Mac is not complicate either. Actually, it’s even simpler. Here’s what you should do:
- Access applications folder by clicking on the search icon on the top right corner and typing “Applications”. Then, select the folder. This is where applications are installed on the Mac system by default – if you have selected to install Reimage to other application, search for it the same way
- In the applications folder, Reimage will be named as “Cleaner”. All you need to do is to drag and drop that icon to the recycle bin. If you are not logged in as the administrator of the computer, you might be asked to fill in your password in order to confirm the action
- After that, you need to right click on the recycle bin and select “Empty trash” option. That’s it – Reimage for Mac is removed