Terms of service
- The information on 2-viruses.com is available to our readers for free.
- Everything on 2-viruses.com can be used for information, education, communication and other purposes. It can be downloaded, made copies of, and printed for personal non-commercial use. You cannot remove references to 2-viruses.com or claim that this is your own information. This includes both texts and images. If you want to distribute, modify, transmit or repost this content, you cannot do so without our written consent. You can post parts of our material on your webpage, provided that you link to the original in such a way that it clearly credits 2-viruses.com for the copied material.
- If you visit 2-viruses.com you are legally obligated to abide by these terms and other laws that apply to this site, the internet, and the World Wide Web. You should not browse this site if you have problems with any of these regulations or terms of service.
- The information on this site is meant to serve educational purposes. While we try our best to provide accurate information on our website, we cannot promise that this is the case in 100% cases. Mistakes happen, viruses change. People responsible for creating malware read such websites as well. Therefore, if you use any of the information on 2-viruses.com, you are doing so at your own risk.
- We are not liable for any damages you suffer from using our site, including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you ‘AS IS’ WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, APPROPRIATENESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON INFRINGEMENT. E.g. if you accidently delete a critical system file, it is not our fault.
- If you wish to keep your private information, such as your phone number, email or name, private, do not post it on our website. If you post it here, the information is ours, and we have the right to reproduce it, disclose it, transmit it, publish it, or post it somewhere else. We can use tips you have posted in our works. E.g. if you posted a guide on how to disable particular parasite, we might test it and suggest using it for similar parasites.
- You cannot use 2-viruses or any other logo we display on the site without our consent or the consent of their respective owners.
- We only link to websites we believe to be useful. However, we cannot check all of these websites thoroughly, much less periodically. We cannot be held responsible if the website offends you or is harmful to you. If this is the case, we urge you to report this fact to us in contact form.
- We cannot be held responsible for any false, libelous, slanderous, omitted, or obscene content posted on our website by users. However, we urge you not to post such information yourself, as we might be required by court to disclose your personal data, such as IP address, email, and access time.
- The software recommended by us is covered by their own Terms of Service, which might not be the same as ours. We test all the software we recommend. However, we cannot guarantee that it delivers in every case. Among other things, this depends on your PC configuration, particular type of infection, and how you follow our instructions. Full disclosure about software is available here.
- We do not monitor any links to our website, and therefore cannot be held responsible for the claims posted on those websites.
- The administrators of 2-viruses.com reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted by our users. We may remove links, email addresses or other information from posts if we deem them harmful, malicious or unnecessary. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to deny access to the site or specific page provided for general community use.
- These terms of service and any disputes arising out of or related to our services and the sites will be construed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of Lithuania. By your usage of, or your posting on this site, you constitute your agreement to the current conditions listed in this document, and other documents that apply to this website.
- The violation of these Terms of service will cause termination of access to the site and removal of posted information and comments.