How to remove Windows Armature Master
Windows Armature Master is misleading software that can be very aggressive when it comes to infiltration method. It relies on Trojans viruses that come directly through security vulnerabilities found. This procedure is usually done secretly for a user and only a licensed anti-spyware is capable to stop Windows Armature Master from getting inside undetected. Additionally, being a typical scareware, Windows Armature Master presents a good-looking user interface and then starts displaying its annoying alerts. Keep in mind that you must remove Windows Armature Master from your PC no matter how legitimate it may look for you. We can recommend you launching a licensed version of spyhunter or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware after noticing this dangerous program on your PC.
In reality, Windows Armature Master is fraudulent and absolutely useless because it has no capability to find malware and fix any PC. As soon as it gets inside the targeted machine, Windows Armature Master starts scanning the system for malware and returns non-existent scanning results:
Microsoft Security Essentials Alert
Potential Threat Details
Microsoft Security Essentials detected potential threats that might compromise your private or damage your computer. Your access to these items may be suspended until you take an action. Click ‘show details’ to learn more.
Threat prevention solution found
Security system analysis has revealed critical file system vulnerability caused by severe malware attacks.
Risk of system files infection:
The detected vulnerability may result in unauthorized access to private information and hard drive data with a serious possibility of irreversible data loss and unstable PC performance. To remove the malware please run a full system scan. Press ‘OK’ to install the software necessary to initiate system files check. To complete the installation process please reboot your computer.
No matter how trustworthy it may look for you, this program has been researched to use only fake scanners and system tray notifications that are expected to scare PC users into thinking that their machines are badly infected. After all these ‘viruses’ reported, Windows Armature Master starts declaring that they must purchase the licensed its version if they want to fix their machines. However, making a payment means sharing your money with scammers what is not recommended. The only think you must really do is to remove Windows Armature Master. Do this without any hesitation and delay!
To remove Windows Armature Master, do following :
1. Allow it to scan your PC, as you will only be able to close Windows Armature Master window after that.
2. Download and launch Process Explorer ( http://www.2-viruses.com/wp-content/uploads/PE/eXplore.exe for alternate download link). Rename it to .com and launch it. This will prevent Windows Armature Master from blocking it.
2. Make sure you see all file paths in Process Explorer. Stop processes listed bellow, and everything that is launched from %AppData%, %Application Data% or %Temp%.
3. Launch registry filing utility: http://www.2-viruses.com/wp-content/uploads/exeregfix.reg
4. Launch Browser of your choice and disable proxy server in it. Windows Armature Master might filter your browsing results and prevent browser from functioning.
5. Download an Anti-Malware tools (spyhunter, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware). Do a full system scan and get rid of Windows Armature Master files they detect.