Websearch.searchiseasy.info Virus - How To Remove?
Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus is a browser hijacker that can be installed to any computer bundled with freeware programs from the Internet.although it is possible to avoid this program and refuse installing it, many users get it installed automatically. Basically, you have to watch the installation steps of whatever programs you are installing and refuse downloading any unknown programs that are usually listed at one of the installation steps.
However, if you skip this step, Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus will be installed to your Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome browsers. The program will replace your homepage and default search provider. It will also appear when you open a new tab. This is not only annoying but it also affects your browsing experience.
Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus constantly redirects you to some unknown websites. If you try making a search, it will include mainly sponsored websites. Basically, the program advertise specific websites and boost their traffic. What is more, Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus may display various ads while you are browsing the Internet and cause more redirections if you click on them.
Beware that Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus can lead you to compromised websites that pose high risk of getting your system infected. This means you can face serious infections that are not easy to get rid of and that can disturb your security. Remove Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus as soon as you notice it on your machine.
How to remove Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus?
To remove Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus you will have to scan your computer with anti-malware programs like Reimage, SpyHunter or adwcleaner or uninstall all the problematic software from control panel. In some cases the software names might be random, so you should take care and investigate all the programs in Control Panel.
After the uninstall you should fix search providers and new tab settings in all the browsers:
Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus removal For IE:
- Open IE and go to ‘Tools‘ → ”Manage Add-ons’.
- Choose ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall everything related to Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus from the list.
- Choose ‘Search Providers’ → choose the search engine you used before and make it your default search provider. Additionally, select ‘Web Search’, click ‘Disable suggestions’ to disable it.
- Go ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’ and select ‘General’ tab. Click ‘Use default’ or enter your own website name, google.com or other. Finally, click ‘OK’ to save the changes.
Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus removal For Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’.
- Choose ‘Extensions’ → Websearch.searchiseasy.info and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Finally, reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com.
- Enter About:config and search for Websearch.searchiseasy.info and reset these settings
Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus removal For Google Chrome:
- Click on the icon ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’, select ‘Options’.
- Choose ‘Basic’ Options and change Google Chrome homepage to google.com or any other browser and then click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button.
- Choose ‘Google’ and make it your default search engine.
Automatic Websearch.searchiseasy.info virus removal tools
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove searchiseasy virus, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Reimage or other tools found on 2-viruses.com.