VisualBee - How to remove?
VisualBee also known as VB Toolbar is an application that is owned by Visual Software Systems Ltd. It is a Microsoft PowerPoint plug-in that incorporates the Software and an electronic service via visualbee.com enabling you to prepare Microsoft PowerPoint presentations or any slide with a click of a button, incorporating layouts, themes, backgrounds, images and additional IP into such presentation or slide, based on its text. The toolbar itself is free of charge therefore when installing it you also get additional features that might not be that welcome. Among these is replacement of your default search engine with the one promoted by this toolbar, usually visualbee.delta-search.com. Your home page will be changed as well. Other modifications include addition of alternative “Page not Found” functionality, additional search related services, the ability to send notifications. Once installed VisualBee may provide certain usage information to Conduit Ltd. The data might be used for such purposes as displaying of targeted advertisements.
One might get VisualBee from its official website but most often it is installed together with freeware or shareware, for example free computer games. Bundling adware and browser hijackers like the latter with useful programs is a common practice for these applications‘ distribution. If a computer user selects an automatic installation and does not pay attention to the installation wizard steps, other applications will be added by default. The only way to avoid getting VisualBee and similar programs is by reading carefully installation steps and taking off the check boxes for them.
If your computer suffers from redirections to visualbee.delta-search.com, various notifications and pop-up advertisements, sponsored links displayed in your search results, this is a fault of VisualBee toolbar. Please note that removing the software it came with will not eliminate the problem. Even though VisualBee is not a virus itself, it is recommended to remove it as soon as you can not only because of the inconveniences it causes but also because it increases a risk of your computer getting infected with malware and Trojans. Promoted sites are displayed not only as pop-ups but also mixed among search results and some of such links might be malicious. By clicking on such a corrupted link you can be taken to a website containing viruses.
VisualBee or VB Toolbar Removal Instructions:
- Scan your computer using antimalware program that removes adware and browser hijackers. We recommend using Spyhunter.
- Go to Control Panel -> Add and Remove Programs -> Check if there are any unfamiliar applications having VisualBee, VB, Delta or Conduit in their title. If you see any, remove them. It is also recommended to remove any other applications installed on the same day.
- Remove the toolbar from all of Internet browsers:
- For Internet Explorer: Go to “Tools” (or gear icon in Internet Explorer 9), -> “Manage Add-ons”. Look for VisualBee, VB, Delta or Conduit and disable these entries.
- For Google Chrome: Click on the wrench or bars icon on the top right of the screen; go to “Tools”-> “Extensions”. If you see any extensions related to VisualBee, VB, Delta or Conduit, click on a trash can icon next to them.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Go to “Tools” -> “Add-ons” -> “Extensions”. If you see any extensions related to VisualBee, VB, Delta or Conduit, disable them.
- Check if your home page and default search engine are changed to the one you always used. If you see any unfamiliar address, replace it with your own, e.g. google.com.
If you have any questions or experience difficulties removing VisualBee, please post a comment below.
Automatic VisualBee removal toolsWe might be affiliated with some of these programs. Full information is available in disclosure
Manual VisualBee removal
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove VisualBee, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Reimage or other tools found on 2-viruses.com.