Mood Tube App - How To Remove?
Mood Tube App is an adware program that is able to infiltrate into random systems without a user’s consent. Usually, it happens when you are downloading free software to your computer or getting fake updates from the Internet.The program affects the most popular browsers, including Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Once inside, Mood Tube App displays excessive amount of ads when you browse the Internet that endorse certain pages and products.
Every ad recommends getting various commercial deals and may look appealing for some users. However, soon they become very intrusive and interrupt normal browsing. The main goal of these ads is to make profit for the creators of Mood Tube App, as they get paid for increasing traffic of several sponsored websites. Promotions are not caused by a virus and the application doesn’t harm your system, however, this is not a fair activity and for this reason it is recommended to remove Mood Tube App from your computer. Besides, you should know that it can also be spying on your browsing habit and use this information to involve you into other marketing campaigns.
As already mentioned, usually this kind of applications reach computers as bundles when you are downloading other freeware. That is why I highly recommend always reading Terms and Agreements before accepting any new download. It is very important to choose Custom installation and never go through the installation steps too quickly. Make sure you know what you are agreeing on before clicking on the “Next” button.
To remove Mood Tube App, you have to detect software installed with this adware and remove every one of them separately by using antimalware programs like Reimage, SpyHunter or malwarebytes. Follow the instructions below for a complete removal.
Manual removal instructions of Mood Tube App
Using Control Panel to remove the main Mood Tube App components and installers
- Go to Control Panel. On Windows XP/Vista/7 go to Start -> Control Panel, Add/Remove Programs. On Windows enter Control Panel in search box. You may need to confirm that you are the administrator on this PC, in both cases.
- Look for Mood Tube App and other related programs on the list of programs. By default, I recommend removing Yontoo, WebCake, anything “savings” or “coupon” related. Scanning with Anti-Malware programs like Spyhunter or Stopzilla might give a good idea of what programs you should remove from there as well.
- Close Control Panel.
Removing Mood Tube App deals from Internet Explorer
- Click on gear icon->Manage Add-ons.
- Check Toolbars and extensions. Remove everything related to Mood Tube App and other plugins you do not know that are made not by Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Oracle or Adobe.
- Close The Options.
Removing Mood Tube App from Firefox
- Enter about:addons in URL field.
- Go through Extensions and Addons list, remove everything related to Mood Tube App and ones you do not recognise. If the extension is not familiar to you and it is not made by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe probably you do not need it.
- Optionally, reset Firefox: go to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information -> then Reset Firefox.
Removing Mood Tube App from Chrome
- Enter chrome://extensions in url field.
- Go through extensions list and remove programs related to Mood Tube App. If unsure, you can disable them temporally.
- Restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you can go to chrome://settings, press Advanced settings, scroll to the bottom of the list and press Reset browser settings.