Live Player 3.2 Toolbar - How to remove?
Live Player 3.2 Toolbar is another browser extension that can be installed to your computer without your knowledge. The program can be added to your browser when installing some free software from the Internet or specifically Live Player 3.2 which is supposed to help you streaming TV programs, radio, etc. Although the program may look like useful at first, in fact security experts categorize it as a potentially unwanted program and recommend removing it.
Live Player 3.2 Toolbar poses risk to your system as it is able to collect information about your browsing activity and habits. This means that the program can even reveal your sensitive information like your passwords. If it sells this data to third parties the consequences can be really bad. As you see, the program causes long term aftermath and it can be quite dangerous.
You can avoid installing such toolbars, just make sure you follow the installation steps of any programs you are downloading from the Internet. Make sure you deselect all options to install additional programs, like Live Player 3.2 Toolbar especially if you are not aware about them. This is the best way to avoid any unwanted applications.
Remove Live Player 3.2 Toolbar if you have already noticed it on your browser. Go to Control Panel -> Add and Remove programs list and uninstall it from there. It is important that you remove all other programs installed with the hijacker, as some of them might redownload or reset back browser settings. Scan with Spyhunter as it identifies such programs quite well. You should also check browser extensions for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. If you do not see Live Player 3.2 Toolbar listed, you should use antimalware tools like Spyhunter and scan your computer with it. Uninstalling the program from your computer doesn’t change your search providers, it only stops ads appearing on your computer. You will have to do it manually by yourself. Depending on the browser you are using, follow the instructions below:
On Internet explorer:
- Click arrow on the right of search box.
- Do the following: on IE8-9 choose Manage Search Providers, on IE7 click Change Search Defaults.
- Remove Live Player 3.2 Toolbar from the list.
On Firefox :
- Enter “about:config” in url bar. This will open settings page.
- Type “Keyword.url” in the search box. Right click it & reset it.
- Type “browser.search.defaultengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it.
- Type “browser.search.selectedengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it.
- Search for “browser.newtab.url”. Right-click and reset. This will make sure that the search page won’t launch on each new tab.
On Google Chrome:
- Click 3 horizontal lines icon on browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Basics ->Manage Search engines.
- Remove unnecessary search engines from list.
- Go back to Settings. On Startup choose Open blank page ( you can remove undesired pages from the set pages link too).
Automatic Live Player 3.2 Toolbar removal tools
Manual Live Player 3.2 Toolbar removal
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove Live Player 3.2 Toolbar , such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Spyhunter or other tools found on 2-viruses.com.
It is impossible to list all file names and locations of modern parasites. You can identify remaining parasites, other Live Player 3.2 Toolbar infected files and get help in Live Player 3.2 Toolbar removal by using Spyhunter scanner.