Gigantic Savings Deals - How to remove?
Gigantic Savings is an adware developed by Innovative Apps, who have already released several similar unwanted applications in the past. The program claims that it can find the best deals for shopping online and provide coupons with discounts to make you shopping more efficient. Although it sounds like a useful application, unfortunately, it uses unfair methods to infiltrate into random systems and it floods computers with unwanted ads. For this reason, Gigantic Savings is considered to be a potentially unwanted program and it is not recommended to have it on your computer.
If you have already noticed any Gigantic Savings Deals on your system, although you have never installed this application, it most likely came bundled with your players, download managers, PDF creators or similar free tools that you have recently downloaded from the Internet. Beware that you are the one responsible for allowing its infiltration. Probably you were not careful enough with the installation processes of your free programs. It is always recommended to choose Custom installation and follow every step to make sure you know what you are agreeing on before clicking the Next button. Do not ignore Terms and Agreements either and read them before accepting.
Gigantic Savings Deals ads always contain affiliate links and their creators are getting paid for every new click. Affiliate marketing is legal, however, embedding these links to random popups that cannot be stopped is definitely not an honest way of advertising. It is recommended to remove Gigantic Savings Deals from your computer, once you notice these popups interfering your work online. Don’t forget that clicking on unknown links can also lead to visiting malicious websites where you can get your computer infected. Below you can find a removal guide of Gigantic Savings Deals.
Manual removal instructions of Gigantic Savings Deals
Using Control Panel to remove the main Gigantic Savings Deals components and installers
- Go to Control Panel. On Windows XP/Vista/7 open Start -> Control Panel , Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall . On Windows 8 enter Control Panel in the search box, then look for Uninstall a program. You may need to confirm that you are the administrator on this PC, in both cases.
- Look for Gigantic Savings and /or similar looking items on the list of programs. By default, I recommend removing Yontoo, WebCake, anything “savings” or “coupon” related. Scanning with Anti-Malware programs like Spyhunter or Stopzilla might give a good idea of what programs you should remove from there as well.
- Close Control Panel.
Removing Gigantic Savings Deals from Internet Explorer
- Press Wench icon->Manage Add-ons.
- Go through Toolbars and extensions. Remove everything related to Gigantic Savings and items you do not know that are made not by Google, Microsoft, Yahoo, Oracle or Adobe.
- Close the Options.
Removing Gigantic Savings Deals from Firefox
- Enter about:addons in URL field.
- Go through Extensions and Addons list, remove everything Gigantic Savings related and items you do not recognise. If you do not know the extension and it is not made by Mozilla, Google, Microsoft, Oracle or Adobe probably you do not need it.
- Optionally, reset Firefox: go to Firefox ->Help (Help in menu for OSX users) -> Troubleshooting Information. Then Reset Firefox.
Removing Gigantic Savings Deals from Chrome
- Enter chrome://extensions in url field.
- Go through extensions list and remove programs you do not need, especially similar to Gigantic Savings. If unsure, you can disable them temporarily.
- Restart Chrome.
- Optionally, you can enter chrome://settings in URL bar , press Advanced settings, scroll to the bottom of the list and press Reset browser settings.
- If you found an extension that can’t be removed from the browser, it has either to be removed from Control Panel or with antimalware programs (like Spyhunter, malwarebytes) or program uninstallers (like RevoUninstaller).