Fantastigames redirect - How to remove?
Fantastigames redirect is a browser hijacker that can infect any computer system without any knowledge of its user. It attacks PCs through infected websites. Very often this type of browser hijackers get inside the system through email attachments. The program causes redirects to Fantastigames.metacrawler.com and isearch.fantastigames.com. Recently some users have also reported to be rerouted to isearch.fantastigames.com/465. It is highly advised not to trust these domains as they can bring lots of problems to your system and later on it will be much more difficult to solve all of them.
Once inside Fantastigames redirect can change you homepage and redirect you to a variety of different websites that can later cause more infections to be infiltrated into your machine. This type of browser hijackers are often used to spread rogue applications. Additionally, it can steal your personal information by tracking your browser history and other information that you keep on your computer. Fantastigames redirect causes noticeable computer slowdown. It also attacks you with numerous security notifications and pop up ads that lead to downloading malicious programs. The latter might try to swindle money from you. Although the page design of Fantastigames strongly reminds of Google search, it provides search results that mainly include advertisements. The owners of this search tool are motivated to make users click on the promoted pages as many times as possible because every click generated money for them.
If you are experiencing redirections to Fantastigames domains, you should consider removing this threat. We recommend scanning your computer using a reputable antimalware program and running a full system scan, for example, Spyhunter. It will help to remove Fantastigame redirect from your computer quickly and easily. This security tool will detect not only the latter unwanted application but also and any other infections that might have gotten inside your computer. Below we provide more detailed steps for how to eliminate this malicious program:
- Go to Control Panel Add and Remove Programs list, locate the application there and remove it. If you do not see Fantastigames related entries, use Spyhunter, it will detect any browser hijackers and adware that might have come with it or might have been hidden/saved under another name. Additionally, hijackers might have installed software that prevents browser settings from being changed. Such software ranges from legitimate on to trojan – based only. Make sure you scan your PC with anti-malware programs or your browser settings might revert to hijacked ones
- Check if there is no Fantastigames redirect left among browser extensions:
- For Internet Explorer: Go to “Tools” (or gear icon in Internet Explorer 9), -> “Manage Add-ons”. Look for Fantastigames and disable these entries.
- For Google Chrome: Click on the wrench or bars icon on the top right of the screen; go to “Tools”-> “Extensions”. If you see any extensions related to Fantastigames, click on a trash can icon next to them.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Go to “Tools” -> “Add-ons” -> “Extensions”. If you see any extensions related to Fantastigames, disable them.
Automatic Fantastigames redirect removal toolsWe might be affiliated with some of these programs. Full information is available in disclosure
Manual Fantastigames redirect removal
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove Fantastigames redirect, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Spyhunter or other tools found on 2-viruses.com.
It is impossible to list all file names and locations of modern parasites. You can identify remaining parasites, other Fantastigames redirect infected files and get help in Fantastigames redirect removal by using Spyhunter scanner.