Deals Plugin - How To Remove?
THE PLUGIN MAY COLLECT OR STORE INFORMATION FOR AMAZING APPS(“LICENSOR”, “WE” OR “US”) ABOUT THE WEB PAGES YOU VISIT AND YOUR ACTIVITY ON THOSE PAGES, SUCH AS IMPRESSIONS AND CLICKS. IN SOME CASES, INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THE PLUGIN MAY BE PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE, AND INFORMATION (INCLUDING INFORMATION FROM OR ABOUT PAGES OF SOCIAL MEDIA WEBSITES YOU VISIT) MAY BE USED OR SHARED WITH THIRD PARTIES FOR PURPOSES OF DISPLAYING TARGETED ADVERTISEMENTS TO YOU.
What is even worse, it might come bundled with or require the installation of, third-party software, such as but not limited search engine toolbars. It means that your home page, default search engine and new tab page will be changed to some unknown web address and all of your inquiries will be redirected to it.
Due to these reasons it is no wonder that most of those having Deals Plugin did not install it intentionally. Amazing Apps that owes this browser extension earns money from advertisements and traffic generated to the web pages it promotes. It is motivated to have as many users as possible therefore removal of Deals Plugin as many other adware is particularly difficult. Most likely you will not see it in Control Panel Add and Remove Programs list. If it is located there, you may wish to uninstall the application manually. But please note, that there might be other files hidden and other adware or browser hijackers installed.
We recommend using special antivirus removal tools that work for adware and browser hijackers:
Deals Plugin removal instructions
- Download and scan your computer with Spyhunter. Deals Plugin and any other unwanted applications that were installed on the same day, should be removed automatically.
- Check the following settings:
- For Internet Explorer: Go to “Tools” (or gear icon in Internet Explorer 9), -> “Manage Add-ons”. Search for 215 Apps related entries. If you find any, disable them.
- For Google Chrome: Click on the wrench or bars icon on the top right of the screen; go to “Tools”-> “Extensions”. If you see “Deals Plugin Extension”, click on a trash can icon next to it.
- For Mozilla Firefox: Go to “Tools” -> “Add-ons” ->; “Extensions”. If you see “Deals Plugin Extension”, disable it.
- Scan your computer with antivirus program one more time to make sure that no threats are left.
Please note, if you want to remove this unwanted application manually, scan your computer for viruses and infections afterwards because clicking on the advertisements it displays might have gotten your computer infected.