Click.Sureonlinefind.com - How to remove?
Click.Sureonlinefind.com is a browser hijacker that causes redirects to random websites. The program presents itself as an advertising network technology tracking domain, but in fact it changes your default search engine and fills the search results with sponsored websites and pages full of ads instead of showing regular websites. You will also be rerouted to Click.Sureonlinefind.com from random websites when browsing the Internet. The purpose of this program is to make money by creating traffic to specific websites and displaying sponsored links on random computer systems.
The application is distributed to computers through spam emails and compromised websites that can drop a Trojan to the system without your knowledge. There are even cases, when you are convinced to download Click.Sureonlinefind.com as a reputable software. Despite how the program got into your computer, you will experience the same consequences. Gradually, it will cause more and more system failures and work on your computer will become unbearable.
Once inside the system, the program keeps redirecting you and you may end up clicking some malicious links and downloading a malware infection. What is more, Click.Sureonlinefind.com is able to track your activity on the Internet. It records what websites you are visiting and sends this information to the remote server where it is used for marketing purposes. It is not only annoying, but also poses risk to your privacy and computer safety.
Security experts advice removing Click.Sureonlinefind.com from your computer as soon as you notice it on your computer. At first you have to remove it from Windows Control Panel. Go to Start -> Control Panel, click on “Uninstall Program” on Programs area. Look for any components related to Click.Sureonlinefind.com on a list of programs and uninstall them. Depending on what browser you are using, follow the instructions below and fix your browser settings:
- Open IE and go to ‘Tools‘ → ”Manage Add-ons’.
- Choose ‘Toolbars and Extensions’ and uninstall everything related to Click.Sureonlinefind.com from the list.
- Choose ‘Search Providers’ → choose the search engine you used before and make it your default search provider. Additionally, select ‘Web Search’, click ‘Disable suggestions’ to disable it.
- Go ‘Tools’ → ‘Internet Options’ and select ‘General’ tab. Click ‘Use default’ or enter your own website name, google.com or other. Finally, click ‘OK’ to save the changes.
For Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox, go ‘Tools’ → ‘Add-ons’.
- Choose ‘Extensions’ → Click.Sureonlinefind.com and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Go ‘Tools’ → ‘Options’. Finally, reset the startup homepage or change it to google.com.
For Google Chrome:
- Click on the icon ‘Customize and control Google Chrome’, select ‘Options’.
- Choose ‘Basic’ Options and change Google Chrome homepage to google.com or any other browser and then click the ‘Manage search engines…’ button.
- Choose ‘Google’ and make it your default search engine.
You are also recommended to scan your computer using a reputable antispyware program, for example, Spyhunter. Don’t forget upgrading it to its latest version to guarantee that all threats will be gone.
Automatic Click.Sureonlinefind.com removal toolsWe might be affiliated with some of these programs. Full information is available in disclosure
Manual Click.Sureonlinefind.com removal
Important Note: Although it is possible to manually remove Sureonlinefind, such activity can permanently damage your system if any mistakes are made in the process, as advanced spyware parasites are able to automatically repair themselves if not completely removed. Thus, manual spyware removal is recommended for experienced users only, such as IT specialists or highly qualified system administrators. For other users, we recommend using Spyhunter or other tools found on 2-viruses.com.