Bizcoaching pop-up - How to remove?
Bizcoaching is an adware program that displays pop up messages on the browsers of infected computers. The program was designed to get traffic to various websites. It mainly redirects users to these pages when they click on one of the pop ups brought by Bizcoaching. The messages appear on your computer while you are browsing using Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
The program usually infects PCs while you are downloading some freeware application from the Internet. It is one of the most common ways to promote new application. However, it is not a fair way. Although you are able to refuse installing additional applications during the installation of the main program, many users skip this step simply because they are in a rush or do not bother to read a fine print of installation instructions. This way programs like Bizcoaching enter computers without users’ consent.
If you are receiving any pop up messages coming from bizcoaching.info website, your system is most likely infected with an adware or it contains a rootkit. Although it’s not a malware, the program is very annoying an causes many problems for the user. Remember that such applications are able to collect info about your browsing habits and sell it to third parties which usually use this data for marketing purposes. If you don’t want to be targeted, it is recommended to remove Bizcoaching as soon as you detect its first traces.
Go to Control Panel -> Add and Remove programs list and uninstall it from there. Scan with Spyhunter as it identifies such programs quite well. You should also check browser extensions for Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome. If you do not see Bizcoaching listed, you should use antimalware tools like Spyhunter and scan your computer with it. Uninstalling the program from your computer doesn’t change your search providers, it only stops ads appearing on your computer. You will have to do it manually by yourself. Depending on the browser you are using, follow the instructions below:
On Internet explorer:
- Click arrow on the right of search box.
- Do the following: on IE8-9 choose Manage Search Providers, on IE7 click Change Search Defaults.
- Remove Bizcoaching from the list.
On Firefox :
- Enter “about:config” in url bar. This will open settings page.
- Type “Keyword.url” in the search box. Right click it & reset it.
- Type “browser.search.defaultengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it.
- Type “browser.search.selectedengine” in the search box. Right click it & reset it.
- Search for “browser.newtab.url”. Right-click and reset. This will make sure that the search page won’t launch on each new tab.
On Google Chrome:
- Click 3 horizontal lines icon on browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Select Basics ->Manage Search engines.
- Remove unnecessary search engines from list.
- Go back to Settings. On Startup choose Open blank page ( you can remove undesired pages from the set pages link too).