Antivirus Suite - How to remove?
Antivirus Suite (sometimes called AntivirusSuite) is a typical rogue anti-spyware which gets inside the targeted computer with a help of various malware. Antivirus Suite program just like its initial Antivirus Soft both are installed without any notification and unexpectedly for a user and also are known to configure settings of Internet Explorer after getting in. It means that users are simply disabled from updating their real security software. Have no doubt and just after detecting Antivirus Suite on your PC delete it in the shortest period of time.
Antivirus Suite begins automatically every time people log into Windows. In fact, it only poses to scan the system for malware and usually announces that hundreds of viruses are detected. Trying to push people into purchasing its fake “full” version, Antivirus Suite claims that its trial version is not capable to remove any threat reported. In fact, victims are pushed straight away into giving their money away for scammers because Antivirus Suite is useless.
When you have this rogueware on your PC, you usually get misleading security warnings and alerts as well. Antivirus Suite stops you from visiting your favorite websites and also announces something like: “Internet Explorer Warning – visiting this web site may harm your computer!”. People find themselves redirected to malicious domains instead, where they are also pushed into purchasing Antivirus Suite. Examples of alerts displayed by Antivirus Suite look like that:
Windows Security alert
Windows reports that computer is infected. Antivirus software helps to protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. Click here for the scan you computer. Your system might be at risk now.
Windows Security Alert
Application cannot be executed. The file cmd.exe is infected. Do you want to active your antivirus software now?
Antivirus software alert
Your computer is being attacked by an internet virus. It could be a password-stealing attack, a trojan – dropper or similar.
Moreover, most of applications absolutely required for Windows won’t be launched claiming that they are infected with a help of this scam. In truth, Antivirus Suite just tries to trick you into purchasing the program and shows only fake scan results, security alerts and warnings. Delete Antivirus Suite once it is spotted and don’t even think about purchasing it! Get a good and legitimate anti-spyware and remove Antivirus Suite successfully. Also try this guide:
1. Restart your computer. As your computer restarts but before Windows launches, tap “F8” key constantly. Use the arrow keys to highlight the “Safe Mode with Networking” option and then press ENTER.
2. Open Internet Explorer. Click on the Tools menu and then select Internet Options.
3. In the the Internet Options window click on the Connections tab. Then click on the LAN settings button.
4. Now you will see Local Area Network (LAN) settings window. Uncheck the checkbox labeled Use a proxy server for your LAN under the Proxy Server section and press OK.
5. Download an automatic removal tool from this page and run a full system scan.